Friday, August 30, 2013

Zach Harris

Hello class, my name is Zach Harris and I from Omaha, Nebraska. I am 22 years old and this is my senior year here at UNL, which I am a Marketing major. I have taken a few online classes before, but this is my first time with a class like this that communicates via blog.



The first reason that I am taking Intercultural Communications is to fulfill my elective requirements. I also thought this would be a very interesting class to take. The world is a very diverse place that have all sorts of cultural groups and many cultural boundaries, which is why I am excited to learn more about  it.

I am a very active person, which is one of the reasons I decided to start working at the Campus Rec. During the week I am there close to 6 hours a day working and working out. I am part of the Member Services team which is all about customer service. Being a very extroverted person has a lot of benefits when dealing with customers and also will help me build skills for when I get a Marketing job. 

In my free time I like to hang out with friends and travel, mostly to colorado. My friends and I try to plan a trip to colorado to snowboard/ski at least once or twice a year.
I look forward to working with you all in this class, have a great day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment