Friday, August 30, 2013

Emily Frandsen

Hey guys!
My name is Emily Frandsen, born and raised here in Lincoln. I am a junior, double majoring in Advertising/Public Relations and Film Studies. This will be my third online class, however only one was similar to this class where we would post our discussions on Google+. I'm interested to see how this class goes, due to there being a lot more online material/projects.

I chose intercultural relations, because it's something I feel is important for my future career path. The long term goal is to do advertising for film. I recently was just in France for an internship with the Cannes Film Festival where I got to observe a PR company execute promotions for their films, for audiences all over the world. It was an awesome experience and I'd love to learn more about how to communicate better professionally with all different cultures.

My biggest passion is travel. Within the past year I have been to Phoenix, NYC, Mexico, Germany and France... It's starting to really hurt the wallet, but travel is so important in our young years. I love music, anything from Lana Del Rey to Andre 3000 to MGMT. But don't get me started on Kanye West. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment