Friday, August 30, 2013

Connor Neth


Hello Everyone!  My name is Connor Neth and I am from Elkhorn, Nebraska.  I'm a senior this year studying Actuarial Science.  I was born on November 6th, 1991.  This is my first online class that I have taken so hopefully the learning curve with all of the resources isn't too steep for me!  



I love playing soccer and hanging out with friends when I'm not studying.  My favorite team is Manchester United.  Manchester United play in England and are the reigning champions of the English Premier League.  Following Manchester United is a lifestyle choice and I have a really hard time when class conflicts with watching games.  Any left over time I have is spent at the Rec rock climbing which I got certified in last year and I try to get there three times a week.


In regards to this class, I have a free class in my schedule and wanted to take another Communications class because I liked a previous Communications class a lot.  I ended up choosing up this class because it was online and I think studying different cultures is very exciting.  The end of the year project looks fun so I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment