Friday, August 30, 2013

Jake Fromm


Hello All,

My name is Jake Fromm and I hail from the great state of Iowa.  I am 21 years old and a senior this year.  I will be finishing my Marketing major this spring, along with a minor in Spanish and a minor in Communications.



I chose to take this class because I decided to pick up a communications minor, and this class seemed interesting.  I have a very busy work schedule during the week, so being able to do the work for this class on my own terms will make things a lot easier for me.  I ultimately would like to get into international marketing, so this class seemed like a good fit for my interests.


I work as a Marketing Intern for B & R stores, the company that owns Russ’s Market and Super Saver.  The majority of what I do has to do with promotions, and I help manage both company’s Facebook and twitter pages.  I also help develop promotions and target offers to help drive sales.  It has been a great experience for me, but my schedule tends to get very hectic during the week.



In my free time, I enjoy playing video games and golfing when the weather cooperates.  I also enjoy playing with my pet hedgehog, Albert Einspine.  Yes, you read that correctly, I have a pet hedgehog.  During football season you will be able to find me glued to the TV watching my beloved Patriots.  I thoroughly enjoy sports in general and like to stay updated on sports news.  

I look forward to taking this class and working with you all this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment