Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello all!



My name is Chelsea Eaton. I am a junior studying broadcasting with concentrations in Spanish, marketing, and communication studies.  Originally from Eagan, Minnesota, I love the Vikings and Twins, as well as shopping, primarily at the Mall of America!  My favorite hobbies include rollerblading, road trips, traveling, and watching Tarantino movies.


At Lincoln, I joined the Chi Omega sorority and now stand as the Marketing Chair there.  I also am involved in the ASUN Publications Board, National Broadcasting Society, University Ambassadors, and the American Marketing Association.  


In this class, I look forward to learning more about differences and similarities communication has between different cultural backgrounds.  Its interesting to learn more about communication in cultures that are different than what we have grown up considering the "norm."  I am nervous about keeping up with all the various aspects and assignments this course requires, but I think I will get a lot out of it!


In the future, I hope to work in the entertainment/feature news industry. My dream is to produce at The Ellen Show or a late night talk show.  I must keep my options open, however, because the industry is really rocky.  I also hope to travel as much as possible, and attend many more Beyonce concerts like the one pictured above!  


No comments:

Post a Comment