Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Witney Introduction

Hello class! I know I am way late to the party but I want to make sure to still introduce myself on here! My name is Witney I am a sophomore here at UNL studying Spanish and Communications. I'm from Elkhorn, Nebraska. I love Spanish and the hispanic culture (that is an obvious reason for my major).  I love doing stuff outdoors but I am also a major homebody. I enjoy cooking and baking.  Often my procrastination leads to trying new recipes out! I watch a lot of sports with my boyfriend and enjoy watching them most of the time.  Elkhorn doesn't have much for diversity so I grew up in a place where at sometimes I was as diverse as it got, but being close to Omaha I still learned a lot about diversity..there is still so much more to learn though! I went to Costa Rica for 6 weeks this summer for a study abroad and absolutely loved it, I would recommend if anyone gets the chance to go there!


This is a variety of pictures a few from Costa Rica (one with my awesome host family there!) and the other two are with my boyfriend.  Two huge parts of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment