Sunday, September 1, 2013

Greetings classmates, I suppose you could say I'm a little late to the party. My name is Ross Wells and I am a senior environmental studies major with an emphasis in political science and a minor in community and regional planning. I am from Omaha, born November 22, 1991, and I wanted to be a Husker since I was a young child, back then I wanted to play football but I didn't quite grow into that role.

My experiences with online learning are spotty at best but I'll try to keep up, honestly I'm only here because the alternative was an 8:30 am class, and this is a requirement for the "Policy Certificate." I appreciate the value of culture and I'm very aware that it impacts communication, so I'm interested to learn some of the "how" details so that I can communicate well in the future.

I have various hobbies, I play golf, ultimate frisbee, biking, and sometimes paintball. I like to play games with my family or friends, but not both (ha ha). I was in Show Choir for 6 years in both middle school and high school so I really enjoy singing and listening to music of most genres, and it was how I met my girlfriend Alexa. More than anything, I like to have a bunch of friends over and pass the time being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment